Aviva Start-Up Scholarships
Secondary/ high school students who start an OSAID group at their schools can win one of two $500 scholarships.
Criteria to apply:
- You are a full time Ontario secondary/ high school student
- You have started a new OSAID chapter at your school
- You have helped organize and implemented one OSAID activity or event at your school
- You must submit a letter of support from your Principal or a teacher and the letter must refer to your OSAID work and the
activity you helped to organize and run.
- EXTRA Bonus points for helping to organize students to attend the provincial Conference in May.
Application packages should contain:
- Student’s letter of application including a detailed explanation of your work with OSAID and why you feel that you are a
good candidate to receive a Start-Up Scholarship.
- Principal or teacher’s letter of support
- Proof of OSAID activity (photos, newspaper clippings, etc)
The deadline for all submissions is March 22nd, 2018. TWO of these scholarships are available.
Send your package to: OSAID Inc Unit 2B, Box # 3, 1015 Lakeshore Blvd East, Toronto, ON, M4M 1B4.
*Scholarships are awarded in May.